Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2021

Waste of Day

I don't know what is the matter with me. I can't keep my eyes open. I dragged myself to get bear to school, had a sleep, picked him up, came home, nearly fell asleep again, I can't stop yawning and I've done nothing! 

I nearly fell asleep in the car waiting for bear as well. It didn't help that bear was around half an hour later than expected. I need to get on at him to text when he's going to be a little after 3.30, or, as in this case, quite a bit after. It isn't as bad as the hour and a half that I've hung on for in the past, but I'm unimpressed.

The nightmares I'm having are really taking it out of me.

But I did manage to take a pic. I was trying for some close ups of the fuchia blossoms with rain on, but they weren't working out. I did get a pic of the wall of colour that the fuchia is at the moment. It seems to be making a lot of bees happy, and hopefully the fruit afterwards will feed them in the later autumn. Apparently you are able to make jam out of fuchsia berries. I'm not going to even try. 


I need to get better at focus. 

Now I am going to have an early night and hopefully some decent sleep. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. i will vouch for the fact that fuchsia berries make lovely jam but you need loads..lol

    ReplyDelete