Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

I Hate Commas

I was going to do a little shopping, but I decided against it. Instead I've spent most of today armpit deep in writing stuff. 

I had a small walk this morning, and I actually looked around me as I walked. The park opened in 1909, and there are a lot of walls and bits still around. I looked at a small piece of mud that I had passed so many times.


When I looked closer, it's a proper tunnel. Apparently a railway used to run where the path is.


There are all sorts of bits of stonework around. I shall see if I can get some good pics. I also got a quite nice pic of some fungus. 


Then I got home and got down to the writing stuff.

Writing stuff - I've got all the old favourites cued up for October with pics and links sorted. All I have to do now is produce the new stuff. I've got some ideas. Then I went through the White Hart stuff and created covers for three books. Rebekah Jonesy from Three Furies Press is kindly looking it over for formatting and so they should be along soon(ish). This is totally wonderful of her as I am so behind on my fantasy novel that it isn't funny and she's still helping me out.

October will be here in fifteen days, and I will be posting something new every day. This means that there will be a lot of writing stuff posts, so I hope that people are okay with that.

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment