Pages

Saturday 11 September 2021

Can I Start Today Again

While I was out yesterday, I spotted a tethered tree.

I wondered what the tree had done to deserve being tied down quite so firmly. It looked like a new tether.  

I haven't moved much today. To be honest, I feel like I've spent too long in the spin cycle of a washing machine. I am a big fan of Lucifer, on Netflix, and the last season has come out. I haven't watched it all, but I've watched a fair chunk while knitting. I've got some washing done and some bits and pieces as well. I even successfully used the handwashing thingy I got without drenching myself and the entire bathroom, which has to be a win. I don't feel like I've managed much of a win, to be honest. I've also done a little writing stuff. I feel somewhat disappointed.

Writing stuff - I swear there is something wrong with me. I made the decision that I would focus on a spooky October and refashioning the Always Another Chapter blog to something more interesting. I wasn't planning on posting anything until 1st October. I was definitely wanting to concentrate on the scary stuff, to have a nice mixture of new stuff and old favourites. Which is why, no doubt, that I found myself writing the first few paragraphs of a nice and gentle story. It is not spooky or scary in any way. I'm saving it until November. 

While I was rummaging around, I found an old Blogger version of 'At the Sign of the White Hart'. It's nowhere near up to date, and looks, to be honest, a bit of a mess. However, I am not looking a gift hart in the mouth. I plan to get it tidied up a little, add the later posts and make it a place where you can still read it for free. I'll still be getting it put into ebook and possibly paperback book form, and I've added adverts to the site, but it started free and it seems wrong not to keep it freely available. 

For anyone who read and enjoyed the series - how should I go on? I've put a post on the White Hart blog here, and I would be grateful for any and all (polite) comments there on your preferences. This is about you, the reader. Let me know how you feel and what you want when it comes to the White Hart.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment