Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2021

Turkish Delight Ice Cream

Today I managed a walk. DH and I had seen a craft YouTube video that involved twigs and models of ravens. We agreed that it was aspirational. I had a look around the woods but it seemed very bare of twigs suitable to stick model ravens to. Most looked like this. 


I did see something nice and twiggy, but it was attached to a very large branch. I may take a hacksaw tomorrow. 


I don't know if I'll be in trouble if I take it - it's a public park, but the branches have been there for ages.

It is my Facebook birthday today, though it's not my real birthday. Perhaps it's just as well. Bear is having a crisis about a test coming up and the positives associated with the dratted thing, and I just found the freezer door open. Everything was defrosted. I think it was from either when I put in the Turkish Delight Icecream (from the farm shop - they do lovely icecream) or when DH sampled it. It doesn't matter. I'm about to cook what I can, bin what I can't and grumble while I make a new order for frozen food delivery. It's a great opportunity to have a clear out and make some decisions.

Also, Amazon and I are still emailing each other. I have no idea what is going on. But though it is a nuisance from my point of view, they are protecting the rights of authors and that is a good thing. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment