Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Monday Has Happened

Pam - that makes sense. That rosebush is always alive with aphids.

Wherethejourneytakesme - Unfortunately the rose bush has almost completely fallen over, partially pushed by that thug of a fuschia. I'm going to have to try and stake it, but I am not sure how well I'll manage.

Today I did at least five minutes in the garden, which obviously barely made a dent, picked up some shopping (only went into Tesco and Aldi) and came straight home. I had rain, hail and what looked like it could be sleet and I was very unimpressed.

Bear was having a hard time and in frustration utterly cleared his desk. It was epic! He plans to get DH to move his electrics around but now he has a lot more space for school work.

Writing stuff - This week's writing challenge is here.

Hugs and good health to all.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe more space will help. It's got to be frustrating to have to do your school work at home when you're used to going to school. I need to do an epic clean of my whole craft room but I can't muster up the energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, bear! Amazing what children can do if they are motivated, isn't it? All those 5 minutes in the garden will add up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just had to move a rose as an Alchemilla Mollis had entwined itself amongst the base, they are thugs too. I moved it into a pot for now and so far it is doing well. I can then find a new place for it in the garden once new roots have formed - they are fairly tough plants and do recover. hope you manage to get it upright again. x
    PS send bear round here I have a desk needing his attention!

    ReplyDelete