Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Still Quite Cold

It's still a lot colder than last week and bear and I had the heater on this afternoon. It was only on half, but it was very welcome.

I got a response written to the writing challenge (here) before bear got up but he had a bad day so I've spent most of the day just hanging around with him and keeping him company.

I'm likely to start being a little more sparse with details about bear from now on. What I write now could affect his future life. I'll still share a little, but it's already probably easier to steal his identity with the news I share, and I don't want to put something that would make future employers reconsider hiring him. I'll still be sharing highlights, of course.

I am now absolutely shattered, and need to sort out the bins.

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely understandable. Hugs to Bear and to you!

    ReplyDelete