Pages

Monday 12 October 2020

A New Week

I have started stocking up for Christmas. Tesco are running a promotion where some items are cheaper if you have a clubcard. I didn't pick up much today but I saved £5. The question is - would I have spent the actual money if it had been less? I'm not so sure, but I stashed some miniature toblerone bars which we all like and they were £2.50 per bag instead of £3.50. I think they are just about worth £2.50, but not £3.50. I'm not getting much chocolate in this year, but I'll get some bits put away between now and December if I see a good deal.

 The birds still haven't touched the bird table, but I was being closely watched by a magpie when I got home from dropping bear off. I hope we do get to feed the local birds. I really enjoy seeing them.

I had a bad night last night, and I had the flu jab today, so I am officially shattered. I am proud that I walked over there, though. It's real progress. I didn't see the tree with two types of apple on this time, but I was enjoying the colours. I wish I could capture the glow in the air as I took this photo, as the sun was getting low and there was a lot of cloud.


I love the colours of autumn.

Writing stuff - today's October Frights post is a new story here

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment