Pages

Saturday 3 October 2020

Feeling the Fail

 Bless - I love the pic of the kitty. Sometimes I go to Unsplash and just enjoy the pics. I do that on WikiCommons as well. I really respect and admire people who can take great photos (Sharon, I'm thinking of you as well as others here). I love it when I have an excuse to look for a pic. I had a sneak peak just now and found this. It's in the public domain and I could just print it out and put it on the wall. I'm quite tempted.

At the moment, I'm feeling the fail. I don't seem to be succeeding at housewifery, budgeting, cooking, time management or negotiating parenting a teenage. I'm even failing at knitting. DH and bear are currently preferring Aldi fresh soups to anything I make. 

Last week was a housewifery fail, but I'm trying to get back on track. I need to clear out a lot of stuff but charity shops are currently reluctant to accept stuff. I'm considering an eBay binge, though I don't know if anyone is buying. DH took a car full of literal rubbish to the tip this morning. Most of it was cardboard. There is a downside to ordering so much from the internet. The packaging is out of control.

On the bright side, bear is doing pretty well with his homework at the moment - at least, according to him. He's putting a lot of pressure on himself, so I need to keep an eye on that.

Writing stuff - Today's post is here, a small, spooky story. 

Hugs and good health to all

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliment!

    You're not the only one failing. I try so hard to be organised, keep on track and keep to budget and meal planning and one thing just seems to set me off. I've got to the point where I try not to be too hard on myself, just accept the fail, dust myself off and start again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling Sybil, I can cook, bake cakes, make bread, pies and pasties and soup.. But Steve prefers tinned soup and shop bought bread!

    ReplyDelete