Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

In Haste

 Hazel - THANK YOU!!!!! I'm looking into it.

Fifitr - IKEA for me is usually almost exactly but not quite what I'm looking for, but I'd recommend their bookcases to anyone. 

Sharon - I think that there has been a huge run on desks and chairs, and we couldn't get webcams at the start of this, because everyone needed them for work (and bear wanted one for his violin lessons).

I'm under a deadline at the moment (Hi Rebekah!) so I'm just popping in to mention...

Writing stuff - today's spooky story is a new one with Kane and it's here.

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment:

  1. Just a thought ... if you are still looking for an office chair for Bear ... have you tried Wayfair.com? They have a large range in stock covering all the price range ... I recently bought one from them and it was delivered within 24 hours! It might be worth a look. Take care

    ReplyDelete