Pages

Sunday 11 October 2020

Waiting for the Weekend

Kate - we have to book a visit to the tip and we are allowed two trips per household per week. They are quite picky about what they will take, but fortunately our tip is quite close. We only have cars anyway, but bear really needs a new mattress. Sorting that out will be fun!

As there is likely to be a major announcement about covid measures tomorrow, and as I live in one of the worst affected areas, I thought I would have a drive around this morning. Unfortunately the sun was seriously bright and the sun visor and sunglasses didn't help. It was the perfect angle. So I had a little walk. 



I wish I could show how glorious the sun was through the leaves today. I won't be able to walk there for a while. It's the wrong side of the traffic queues and the school run is fraught as it is. It's in a different district from my home as well (though not by much).

Lots of sorting out today. I'm sure there is lots of stuff that can go, even after today's tip run. I want to push through with knitting loads, as I love the yarn I have and I really want to knit it.

Writing stuff - today's story is here, and don't forget to check the links for other stories in the Blog Hop, as well as the free stories in the Giveaway.

Hugs and good health to all. 


1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo!

    I've just caught up with your last few posts; you've been busy! Hope the new Covid measures won't impact you too much. Take care.

    ReplyDelete