Pages

Saturday 21 August 2021

Another Dinner Fail

I am waiting for a quiet day. My awesome brother came around to do something with bear's computer. Bear understood what was happening, and brother understood what was happening. I had absolutely none. But they seemed happy. Well, sort of. Something didn't fully fit. All is currently working and that's all I know.

This meant that dinner was not the casserole that should have been yesterday. It wasn't yesterday because I had to nip to the shops unexpectedly, so it was too late. And today it was too late because there were issues with the computer. Which means that the chicken from the farm shop is now probably past its prime. 

Regardless, I made some frozen breaded chicken with pasta and pesto (which took 15 minutes to make), and DH and I settled down and watched Macbeth with Christopher Eccleston. I very much enjoyed it. 

I am not planning on doing much tomorrow. I may manage the casserole at least. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment