Pages

Sunday 22 August 2021

Wonderfully Quiet

Nothing happened today! I mean, stuff happened, but nothing that I needed to worry about. It's 8.30pm at time of typing and so far nothing has broken. There hasn't been any drama yet either and I'm hoping that there won't be any.

The weather has been foul, but I've hung out with bear and DH and made a dinner (curry) and it was all generally calm. Obviously tomorrow is another day, but right now, it's quiet. 

I'm not sure if there is a leak somewhere near the kitchen door. There's often water there, but it could be from the drains overflowing or something. I opened the door when it was raining hard and I saw water dripping off the apples. So I took a pic.



I want to get better at taking pics.

I've got some writing done, and I'm now planning to switch over and do some knitting and then an early night. 

Fingers crossed for a quiet day tomorrow. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment