Pages

Friday 20 August 2021

Finally Friday

My life is usually quite dull, so when I have a week like this week, I get overwhelmed. There's been scares with the car, bathroom estimates, men about the boiler, and today I picked up my glasses. I think I should have had them at the start of last week, but things went wrong. I feel like it should be the middle of next week!

Today I woke up tired, then raced out to pick up the glasses, then wandered around Tesco. I forgot a lot of stuff. Then I got absolutely bewildered by road closures and road works and went all over the place before getting to the farm shop. I took a pic as the field of cows seemed a little undecided about whether it would rain or not. 



As soon as I took a pic, the donkey appeared, so I took one of them as well.


I think the donkey was wanting to pose but neither of us realised that the pole at the back would affect the pic. 

The car park was utterly full, but it was for the soft play and cafe, so I was able to get some very nice veggies and chicken. I planned a casserole, but, as usual, it didn't quite work out.

Bear managed to knock the plug out of the socket when he hoped to settle down and play computer games. When he went to investigate the wires, he found such confusion that he started clearing up and has done a magnificent job. DH has a slot at the tip on Sunday and it's just as well as bear was quite ruthless. So I went out a second time to search Tesco for stuff for cable management and the bits that I forgot earlier. This included Starburst, which I was hoping to pick up for a friend, but it seems that Starburst has fallen foul of the whole supply issue. But I picked up some bits and dived home. It was too late to make the casserole so we had quorn in a curry sauce with potatoes. The men almost inhaled it, so I suppose it's a win. I added some onions to the sauce. Next time I think I'll add more veggies. 

My girly bits are having a pity party. As I've hit my step target (mainly by wandering around Tesco in bewilderment) I am going to have a nice quiet evening and an early night.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment