Pages

Saturday 14 August 2021

Much Nothing

Fifitr - your dad sounds awesome. I love the idea of checking out canoes. I daren't go near the middle of Lidl or Aldi's aisle of wonder. 

Today has not been a good day for exercise. I've been bunging things in the washer, and trying to set things up so that I don't use the dryer so much. I don't like line drying outside because I often feel that there is a smell. I'm setting up a clothes airer next to a dehumidifier and that works extremely well. I've been pottering around, just doing bits and bobs. I'll have another go at exercise tomorrow. 

It's been that sort of day. I've done a little washing, a little sorting, a little cleaning, a little writing, a little work for the editor about future plans - nothing that I can say - look! I have done things! Even dinner was made by DH. I watered the garden, but I think that it's about to rain, and the one tomato that has ripened against all odds now has a bite taken out of it. I'll have to start with the peppermint oil again.

I forgot to ring Specsavers, where I'm supposed to get my glasses. I'll try again tomorrow. I did get a call about getting a new bathroom fitted. It's likely to be a wait until February or March! They also recommended that the rewiring be done first. My house is so full it could burst. Re-wiring requires an incredible clear out. I'm starting that tomorrow. I have been saying that I will do it for years. Procrastination has to stop now.

Mind you, I've promised bear that I will nip out first thing and get some bits from Tesco for him tomorrow, and I may fit in a walk before that. And I have some vouchers for Morrisons that expire tomorrow, so I may call in there. Who knows what the end number of steps will be?

I think that I had better have an early night. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment