Pages

Thursday 19 August 2021

Insert Pun Here

Ann - thank you so much! I really appreciate you saying that. I feel hugged. 

I was tempted to title this with 'Oils well that ends well' or 'Oil better' or similar. There was a very, very small leak in the sump, which they sorted out. And I feel smug because I reverse parked between two cars without any bother. Mind you, I'd tried to go in head first twice and failed before I reversed. It goes to show what I practice. 

To be honest, Kwik Fit were great. They had me come in, were happy for me to sit and knit in their waiting room and were generally awesome. Then I headed towards Tesco, which is my happy place. The direct route between Kwik Fit and Tesco includes a stretch of road that I always find scary because it's 50mph and I'm not used to it. I thought I would practice going faster, but got stuck behind a very slow lorry.

I forgot half the things that I meant to get in Tesco, then tootled home and I have failed to do much apart from make dinner since. I keep thinking that I ought to be doing this or that, but I'm so busy dithering that nothing gets done. Tonight is going to have to be a planning sort of night.

It's been an interesting sort of week, all told. I'm glad that that it's almost over. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment