Pages

Saturday 7 August 2021

Where Did the Day Go?

Witch Hazel - so sorry about your aunt. It's great to have those reminders. It's funny what can remind me, just little things, like you say. It's good, though.

I think I blinked and missed today. I have done a very little ironing, some washing, and that's really about it. DH and bear sorted out their own breakfasts and lunches and made dinner, so all I had to do was wash up after. I fed the birds, after the pigeons came to the window and gave me a very pointed look. While I was out, I thought I would take a progress pic of the climbers up the arch.


I was so thrilled when the first tendril wound around the support. I think it's going to be awesome, and if we get a good growth spurt in August and September, it will provide some shelter.

I think I will start getting a little stocked up for winter. I feel like the weather may be bad, so I will pick up a tin or packet extra every week. Bird food is something I must make sure is there, as we are getting the benefit of the birds and I would hate to run out in bad weather. I imagine the birds in the street would have views as well. 

I spent a lot of the afternoon and evening hanging out with DH with something soothing on the tv. We were watching Bob Ross, which is perhaps the most relaxing thing ever! I got some knitting done as well, which is a help.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment