Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2022

Weird Sort of Wednesday

Eileen - Thank goodness, DH was only going in for the day and is more or less permanently at home. It's made a huge and beneficial difference to his life. As for bear, I keep looking at him and wondering where I went right!

The garden is looking beautiful, and signs of Spring and early Sujmmer are all around.



I had a doctor appointment this morning, and I've been referred to the breast clinic, as there are some issues. I don't think it's serious, and it's more as a precaution, but it's left me off balance today. I am not worried particularly about it - I've had too many scares to get too stressed - I think I need to spend some time working out my priorities. 

I'm looking forward to a long Jubilee weekend and some thinking time.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your check up at the breast clinic goes well, Lyssa, and it is not anything that is serious. (((HUGS))) I will keep you in my prayers. Tomorrow, I go for an abdominal scan, which is also being done as a precaution to rule out certain issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The honeysuckle is beautiful.

    I hope you get a speedy appointment for the breast clinic. I'm praying that the result of the examination confirms that, whatever it is, it's not serious and is easily cured. xx

    ReplyDelete