Pages

Saturday 11 June 2016

Bear is Cold!

Bear has insisted on putting the fire on for a few minutes at least.  I think he would not have felt the cold quite so much if he hadn't done sliding tackles on the wet grass at Kirkstall Abbey and got himself soaked to the skin.

My food processor has arrived.  It is a Bosch one, 700w and with more functions than I will ever, ever use.  I can't even make sense of the instructions.  However it was £39 from AO with free delivery and the recommended price is £99 so even allowing for marketing I probably got a good deal and it was one of the cheapest I had seen.  To be honest, the thing that made me press 'Buy' was the little built in drawer to store the blades in.  Heaven knows, it's a small thing, but it increases the chance of it being used.  I am going to be taking pictures of how it all fits together.

I'm hoping I get a chance to see some of the England game tonight.  How bad can it be?

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish it was possible to buy appliances with fewer functions. My washing machine has 15, I use 2, my dishwasher 7 and I use 1.

    ReplyDelete