Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

The C Word

I mean Christmas.  I bought my first presents this week.  If I was in any way organised I would have started in January.

To be honest, there's not much to buy.  I have a brother who gets a magazine subscription, his partner who also gets a magazine subscription, and my sister-in-law and her family who usually get money in a card.  Of course, then there is bear.  Today I got the delivery of a box from The Book People which included eight 'Goosebumps' books and an autobiography of Steven Gerrard which bear will love for Christmas.  I think I will otherwise try to get back to doing surveys for Amazon vouchers which will pay for a lot of bear's goodies.  I also still have a lot of wrapping paper left.  There may no longer be the fifty rolls that I found last summer, but there's plenty for a while yet.

Bear is getting better.  He is explaining Fifa16 to me.  I have absolutely no idea and am more confused at the end than the beginning.  I believe this is normal.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the 2 gifts you found stashed away, after Christmas, last year. So, you've had a head start on this year's Christmas shopping! Glad to hear that Bear is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete