Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Happy With This

I am limping gently on with the dining room and kitchen.  I haven't got that far, but I am cautiously optimistic.  I've been going through piles of stuff I've put there 'for now' and that haven't been touched for months or, in some cases, years.  The most recent of the piles has been interesting.  I found 27 packs of 25 extra large pedal bin liners.  I am ridiculously protective over my living room and study bins, and bear and his pals generate large quantities of rubbish (to be honest, so do I), so I get through quite a few of the liners.  I couldn't even use carrier bags because the bins are too large.  These ones are strong, slightly scented, fit wonderfully and were 75p per roll, or 3p per bag.  The closest ones on the Tesco website when it came to size and quality were around 10p per bag.  I wonder how long it will take me to get through 675 bin liners.  I need to generate less rubbish.


2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived nearer, I'm great at decluttering other people's stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer depends on how often you'll need to replace the bin liners, of course. But I'd say you probably won't need to buy any more liners for the rest of the year! :D

    You sound like me - always stocking up when there's a good sale and a bargain to be had.

    ReplyDelete