Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

Duvet Day Required

I'm fine.  It's bear that's in rags.

He was full of a virus a few weeks ago, and at the time I sent him to school because of tests.  I wonder if I had been better keeping him off as he is now so run down.  He has also had a torrid time falling out and making up with various pals over the half term.  Bear is a shattered lad.

Today is a 'lolling around on the computer day'.  We had tentatively planned to go to the museum, but tbh all I can see is spending £6.30 on bus fare, plus any treats and snacks that creep into it for bear to have not too good a time because he is tired.

He is currently playing on his Xbox while playing a video from YouTube on his PC.  I'm just keeping my head down.

I found this on lolcats.com and thought I would share.


1 comment:

  1. Hope Bear feels better, soon. Sounds like he just needs some rest and time to relax. Staying home and playing video games and maybe reading is a good idea.

    Hope you are feeling well, too.

    ReplyDelete