Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Perils of Bulk Buying

I have just started a new box of Ariel.  I have several more boxes left.  I got them at £5.50 for the 40 wash size instead of £11.

They are currently back on sale at £5.50, which is the least expensive they have been all year, according to mysupermarket.co.uk.  They don't get that good a price very often.  However I am not buying any more at the moment.

There are several reasons.  I have a few boxes left and I don't know how long it takes me to get through a box (starting the record now).  I don't have much space currently to store stuff as there is a large stockpile of stuff in general already, including the 27 rolls of binliners.  Also I don't want to spend the money.  I need to spend £200 on electrics on Friday and our fridge needs replacing quite urgently as at it's coldest setting it is hovering around 6-8C, or two to four degrees higher than recommended for chilled food storage.  I also want to book bear into some activities over the summer, and I'm looking at a large chunk of cash for that.

I think this is going to be a tough month.


No comments:

Post a Comment