Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Stockpiling toilet paper

Thank goodness I do!  Bear has a runny tummy and it is not a nice time for him.

I had a bad night, bear had a bad night, today is a duvet day.  In bear's case it is a computer day with frequent, unavoidable breaks.  Poor lad is all washed out.  He is, however, driving me fairly nuts as I am not on top form and he is currently playing on the Xbox while watching a YouTube video of someone else playing the Xbox - at double speed.  The commentator has a south London accent and it doesn't sound clearer for being speeded up.  He doesn't always pause it as he dashes for a toilet break and it's grating!

I may abandon any further attempt at anything constructive and just play patience.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, poor Bear and poor you! Hope you both feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete