Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Surfacing

I have written 17k words in a very short time and feel like my brain is on sideways.  Still, the story has been sent off and I will wait and see if anything comes of it.

Not only did I have the deadline for today, but the electrician was supposed to be calling today and the kitchen is all in pieces.

Rats have invaded the house two doors down so I am twitchy about that.

Bear is being awesome.

The garden looks like a jungle.

We went to Liverpool which was a fail but at least we got out of the house.

I'll be back when there is a greater chance of me making sense.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to read that you got your story written and sent off! Hope it has a good outcome. Sounds like you've got a full plate with lots going on! Remember to breathe!

    ReplyDelete