Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

Would it be Bad?

It's research, honest!  I am a Christian.  I know a little about paganism but I'm not going to pretend that I'm an expert.  And while I am not a believer in paganism I don't want to be disrespectful in the same way I wouldn't want to be disrespectful to any other faith.  So it was research that led me to look at the metaphysical pages of my friend eBay, honest.

They have some stuff that I consider unusual.  They have some stuff that I suspect most pagans would consider a rip off  like the dragon toilet roll holder at £189.99 here (which includes a rant about the cost of toilet paper).  There are also some really beautiful things.

So would it be bad if I bought some of the wonderful items on sale that I found during my research as decorative items?  Even though there wasn't faith?  I wouldn't have thought of Wiccan or pagan for some of it, and they are really gorgeous.  There's a lovely statuette of a hare, and I just like it.

The research is for some more stuff for At the Sign of the White Hart.  The first bit is here, if you want to look.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pagan, I see no problem with you enjoying some of the beautiful items you have seen.

    ReplyDelete