Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Driving Crisis with Eight Legged Beasties

I dropped bear off at school and then headed towards the park for a daily walk. It had been an uneventful morning run. Then a spider ran across the inside of my windscreen, onto my rear view mirror and lurked! It's a congested run to the park, and I was trying to concentrate despite the intruder. Then the spider fell off. If spiders can say, 'oh bugger', then this probably did as she dangled just above my gear stick. Suddenly I had my attention split between a swaying arachnid and an oncoming bus.

I don't mind spiders too much, but I don't like them, and I didn't fancy putting my hand on one. If she had landed on the gear stick I may have had to finish the journey in third gear! As it was, she landed on the strap of my handbag, which made it interesting. I managed to get to the park and then very carefully shook the spider out of the car. Then I went for my walk.

I'm sure there is a lot to be found in the park. I found this today


It's urging you to look up at the sky. I turned my camera around and while you can see some sky, it isn't that impressive.


Since then I have managed a little writing, a small amount of gardening, a massive amount of getting into the wrong lane when using an unfamiliar route and a really impressive three point turn at a 'road closed' sign.

Hugs to all.

Sarah - I agree. This book was pretty good, but you really need to be careful with that style of writing.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete