Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Friday, Thank Goodness

I've made it to Friday! I didn't get a walk today. Everything seemed to take so much longer than normal when I was picking up a few bits at Tesco and Aldi, and the traffic seemed so awkward. Then I took some rubbish to the tip - on the dual carriageway! I had been so nervous about that, but I did it.

I set off extra early to pick up bear as the weather forecast wasn't good and the traffic in can be difficult. I felt very smug for at least five minutes until I got stuck behind a hearse. I didn't mind, really, as the irony of it was keeping me going to Heckmondwike as the rain hammered down. It really was bad and it sounded almost like hail as I sat in the car and knitted while waiting for bear.

Tonight is definitely a night for closing the curtains and picking up the knitting.

Writing stuff - the latest instalment of the White Hart is here. I will be winding this down, mainly to stop messing up the plot lines I have for other books in the series as I keep having to adjust continuity in my works in progress, but also because I think I am running out of good things to write in it. I am looking at ways to keep it available for free.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment