Pages

Sunday 2 June 2019

We Won!!!

I didn't have as much of a hangover as I expected, though I was soooo happy that Liverpool won. I know that people will argue about the penalty, and that it wasn't the most sparkling game ever, but Papa Klopp and his lads brought home the trophy. I imagine it was very noisy in some parts of Liverpool.

 Today has been wonderfully dull. Bear hasn't got his bag packed tonight so I expect that I will be watering the garden tomorrow first thing. Rain is forecast, and there isn't some much garden to water as weeds, but it will get me out of the firing line when he starts to panic. At least I've found bear's other sports sock.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. Bear is back at school and I plan to sort out clothes with a view to dropping a few bags off at the Hospice shop in Heckmondwike. It has easy parking and is right next to Lidl and a pound shop, so is a perfect place to make donations. My conversion rate from plans to practice isn't good though, so I will see what happens.

Hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete