Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Quiet Day

Bear's knee was so bad this morning that I couldn't send him in. He was seriously struggling. So I have spent most of today keeping a close eye on him. The poor kid is really suffering and the paracetamol seems to be bouncing off the pain. Hid did manage to play quite a few computer games, however, and spend some time drooling over lists of pens on Amazon. I can see that his good parent's evening is going to be expensive!

Writing Stuff - I have had a short snippet of Digging up the Past read out by the awesome Timothy Bateson. It felt really odd hearing my words in someone else's voice. If you are interested, the link is here. Apparently Audio Books are the next big thing and there are thingies within Amazon which can help Indie Authors to turn their ebooks into audio books. If I ever start producing a decent amount of work I may consider it. Timothy and others from the OWS Cycon 2019 have read dozens of snippets from a swathe of authors, so if you feel like checking it out, have a look here and look at the Storytime videos. You may find some new authors that way.

I've also had a go at the flash fiction, and you can have a look at 'Wrong Funeral' here. I hope to get some more flash fiction over the next few weeks, fingers crossed.

Image from Pixabay

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment