Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Sort of Okay Day

I didn't get my walk today, but I did do some work in the garden and have a driving lesson. I had another go on the motorway. I am bad at changing lanes and it worries me. I found the motorway okay, once I was on it, so I'm getting there.

I also managed to get this week's White Hart instalment finished, so it should go live tomorrow lunchtime, and I've started a short story that may be worth submitting somewhere later.

Driving bear home from school was awful. We got so far and then the heavens opened! We had so much heavy rain, and I was edging up congested roads which were running with water. I was glad to get home in one piece.

Thank you for all the kind words about the eight legged beastie. The poor thing was possibly (but only possibly) more scared than me.

Sharon - I'm trying to review the good stuff, but it is so hit and miss. I'll share when I find good stuff.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment