Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

All Things are Possible in an Infinite Universe

Wherethejourneytakesme - I still haven't worked out how to use my phone fully and now it's wearing out! I can see me asking bear for help on a regular basis. It's great when I have to do that. The look of weary resignation as he finds the correct button is hilarious.

Jean - thank you! I intend to have fun.

I'm determined to take pics. Here is the rose that I think father planted, around 2011 or 2012. I've not done anything, not even feed it. I feel unworthy. The rest of the garden is looking a bit limp so I'm hoping to water it tonight, if I'm not floating too much.



It's not a brilliant pic, but I hope that it shows that the bush is full of flowers. I need to have a check for aphids as well, when I'm feeling better.

Tooth continues. I am sort of the opposite of allergic to antibiotics. They don't work very well on me. I always need another course. The dentist seems to feel that I am somehow angling for illicit extra antibiotics and I don't think that she's given me enough. I'm booked in again tomorrow when I hope that she will see that I need more as the first prescription hasn't started working yet. I'm not putting the details. It isn't pleasant. 

Tomorrow I hope to have a pic of the seeds piling up in the garden. Every year about this time, the seeds from the poplars down the roads blow over and it looks like a duvet has been sick in the corners of the garden. Today I was glad that masks were an option as the air was thick with fluffy seeds.

Tonight I hope to watch the Great British Sewing Bee final. I don't have a favourite, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the creations. I still haven't mended bear's blazer, so perhaps that will be an incentive. Mind you, the blazer is looking sort of small and I think that the tear is keeping it more or less wearable. Bear has had a growth spurt!

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment