Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

I Had a Walk

Fifitr - I shall share when I try the dehydrator. I'm still unsure that it was a good idea, but I can't wait to try it out.

Wherethejourneytakesme - I think sitting down with a notebook and making myself refer back every half hour or so will be a help.

Bear was in fine form this morning. He was doing his homework in the car. As it was supposed to be online, he worked out the maths on paper then uploaded it from his phone. He said it was fun and really enjoyed it - it was maths! How can a son of mine actually like numbers. Apparently it was trigonometry, and he explained it to me. It made no sense this morning, but this wasn't unexpected. Anything past the times table is beyond me. He left this behind - his idea of fun!


After I dropped bear off, I went for a short walk in the park and got a pic as proof.

Then I picked up some rice from Aldi and came home. 

For some reason I just couldn't get going today. My tooth is very bad again, so goodness only knows what's going on. And celebrating England's win last night probably hasn't helped. 

I ended up going out early to pick up bear as I was worried about traffic. There was an awful incident at J27 on the M62, which is near my route, and I expected jammed roads. Fortunately it was quite clear, so I had a little wander down the road to take a pic of the hat on the post box that I drive past most mornings.


Whoever crocheted this was amazing. I just noticed the tag as I loaded the photo. I shall have to go back and have a look. 

What is wonderful to me (apart from the yarn bomb, which is totally awesome) is that a few years ago I wouldn't have been able to walk the few hundred yards from the car park to the post box. I was fine today, and on the way back I even called in to a charity shop (but didn't see anything so didn't buy anything).

So things could be worse. Tomorrow I am focusing on getting everything ready for the plumber on Friday morning.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment