Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Tooth!

I should be able to get to the dentist next week. Currently in a bad way.

I didn't go on the walk, as it was raining. I called in at the farm shop, however, and got a bad pic of a cute alpaca and some salt and pepper chicken for dinner.



I've been pottering around gently, but I managed a run to the tip before picking up bear. I only had a few bags, but it's twelve days until the black bin is collected again, and I can see it overflowing!

Bear got a gold certificate from school for a good number of positives. It would be great if he had told us this! I only found out because he left a pile of rubbish out and it was in there. 

Fifitr - I forgot to say, I LOVE foxgloves. When I was around six or seven, we went on a holiday and I had a ladybird book on identifying wildflowers. Foxgloves were the only ones around that were in season and I was thrilled to find a few at the back of the caravan site. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get the tooth taken care of soon.
    Well done, Bear!

    ReplyDelete