Pages

Saturday 12 June 2021

Things Sometimes Grow

The garden is doing okay, apart from a gazillion ants marching up and down and something has eaten one of the runner bean plants. I'm going to have to call in somewhere on Monday and pick up stuff for slugs, which is the most likely culprit.

Yesterday I left my watering can underneath the bird feeder. Today it was encrusted. I couldn't face cleaning it down (still feeling off) so used the impulse bought can from Aldi instead.




I can't recommend it. It's not very good for watering. The water is hard to direct, the can is heavy and the way the handle is designed digs into your hand. The cheapo plastic and currently encrusted watering can is much better, though it looks inferior. I suppose I could plant something in it.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment