Pages

Monday 28 June 2021

Getting Better

Heather - I never thought of using the sprayer with a wide spray, so thank you! I've now got several promising courgettes and no idea when to harvest them. I really need to get some feed into the garden.

Today has been an odd sort of day. I had a bad night, so tried to get forty winks after the school run, but the postman came. I was a little worried about being too tired to drive, so I topped up with vats of caffeine. Then back to the dentist who couldn't do anything. I still think that they are awesome and the tooth is feeling a lot better. The appointment was at 11am though, so I drove home, then out, then home, then out to pick up bear, then home, then out to the climbing club, then home. Tomorrow I need to be more productive.

On the bright side, bear seemed happy about his exams. He has a couple every day this week. I've offered to take him climbing any day after school to take his mind off things, but I don't know if he will bother. He looked shattered after climbing tonight.

I have so many things to do tomorrow. I'm going to crawl off and get an early night.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment