Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Still Here

Pam - thank you, I feel hugged!

Nothing much happened today, which makes a nice change. Bear has suddenly found a need for stationery supplies. Apparently he has none at all. A quick trawl of various drawers has turned out most of what he needs.

I remembered to put his blazer in to clean. I know that there's only half a term left, but the blazer is an utter disgrace. I dread to think of how much muck will come out. Still, that's normal for teens. 

I'm still feeling a little out of sorts. I have an appointment actually in the surgery tomorrow, so that should be helpful. I wish I knew what was going on, but I strongly suspect stress.

In other news, I have been complaining about the trees coming from Matalan which even got in the way of the ambulance last week. Today I spoke to the lovely manager (they really are nice in the store, I don't like complaining, and it's not really their fault). A contractor has had a look but can't do anything until the end of June at the earliest, because of potential nesting birds. There are magpies, so that is fair enough. I sort of hope that they just prune them. They shelter a lot of birds over there, and it would be a shame to see it go altogether. On the other hand, it would be great if I didn't have the branches scraping the roof of my little mum car. It should have been dealt with a long time ago. 


The lilac has been gorgeous and the scent is amazing. I'm really enjoying it. The honeysuckle is also taking off much more this year. I must remember to feed the plants. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment