Pages

Friday 25 June 2021

Tooth Continues

Sharon - thank you. I have an appointment Monday.

Tooth continues v bad. I'm in bits. On the bright side, my sink is fixed.

Another bright side is that I haven't gone near eBay while on codeine. This is a relief to everyone. It is probably especially a relief to the delivery drivers. Tesco today got the van caught in the branches.

I took a pic yesterday (I think - codeine is hitting hard) and thought I'd share.

If you look, there should be red and white jasmine and honeysuckle, all together.

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment:

  1. It's a fight to get a dentist's appointment at the moment it seems. I'm so sorry you're in a bad way - tooth pain is just the worst, no wonder Marathon Man makes people queasy to this day. I hope it's resolved soon - I'm amazed you can count the positives while in so much pain, I certainly couldn't in your shoes.

    Your tales of bear being a typical teenager and ignoring his school achievements made me smile; I was very similar as a teenager. My school were always sending notices which your parents had to sign, usually about school trips or concerts or exams, to prove you'd taken them home. I used to leave them in my desk for a couple of days, forge my dad's signature, and hand them back; neither the school nor my parents ever twigged. And my parents were spared some god-awful concerts and plays. I'd have preferred not to be there myself! Teenagers just have a very different perspective on what's important and what's not, I suspect. Were you keen on drama at school, as well as writing, I wonder...?

    ReplyDelete