Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Roadworks!

There are roadworks everywhere! I think I've lost count of them. I can't get into the farm shop because of the roadworks at their entrance. In fact, the quickest run to school, allowing for a different route going home via Tesco (you can't go back the way you came, it's not natural), has something like five separate road works. It only takes twenty five minutes on a bad day (without roadworks, of course)! 

Wherethejourneytakesme - I am glad that you were reminded. Mine are being eaten by something at the moment. I've watered them with soapy water and I'm keeping an eye out. They are looking like this, which isn't the majestic clumps that I remember from my grandmother's time.


And thank you, I feel so hugged by the review. It's given me a real boost. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. The roadworks here are terrible too! The road at the top of our street was supposed to be closed from June to October for major roadworks but luckily they are postponing until next year as they couldn't get hold of some things they needed! I'm not complaining. It would have blocked the quickest way to get to my nature park.

    ReplyDelete