Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Further Ouch

The dentist was awesome this morning. I didn't really feel a thing and didn't feel stressed. Unfortunately, all the gunk is still around so I am feeling desperately under the weather. 

I tried taking a better pic of the roses.



Please note - this plant has been neglected for years. I also got a pic of the honeysuckle. 


It's the best that this honeysuckle has ever done!

There are a lot of blooms around. If they all set, there are going to be swathes of berries around at autumn. We already have a couple more courgettes set, though I'm not sure if the first one is growing. I haven't watered. Tonight's weather forecast includes a little rain, and there was a little last night, so I'm hoping that the courgettes keep coming. I must remember to feed them.

The irises have pretty much died. I think it was bringing them home in the hot car boot that did it. I may cut some of the white roses from the garden. 

I enjoyed last night's Sewing Bee. I was in complete awe at their achievements. I shall miss it. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. Your roses look amazing as does the honeysuckle. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete