Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Sort of Busy

Today has been sort of busy. First we went to physio for bear, then I went with bear to the farm shop to pick up some plants. After that I took bear to the climbing depot where he spent a happy fortyfive minutes. Then I had a doctor's appointment and finally nipped out to pick up the prescription. But between those things, I didn't really do anything.

There's still no evidence of a heart attack, but I'm getting referred just in case. She has also put me on aspirin, but I should have said at the time that I have almost permanent heartburn, so it may be iffy on my stomach. I think my mind hasn't caught up yet. I'm still having a few moments, but I'm managing.

Bear is helping to keep me distracted. This morning, as we had a taxi ordered for 7.30am we had an early start. Bear had an absolute fit as he couldn't find his shorts. I told him that the shorts had been last seen on him heading into his bedroom. He utterly refuted that and went to the physio in jeans (he's doing awesomely). He wore jogging bottoms for climbing but emerged from his room later with the shorts on as apparently of course they were in his room. He has also been driving me scatty about the stationery. These are not bad problems to have. 

I think I shall now settle down and watch the Sewing Bee. 

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment