Pages

Saturday 5 December 2015

A Day Out

I met up with my friend in Hebden Bridge.  The weather was wild, wet and windy and the river was full


We still had a wonderful gossip about everything and anything.

Hebden Bridge is a place with lots of very interesting hippy type shops, and we browsed them all, and all the charity shops.  I got a hoodie for bear, which I gave him straight away while it still fits him, a fake leather jacket which is not only gorgeous but immaculate but sadly is far too large for him.  However getting an immaculate, leather-look, Next jacket for £3.50 is worth seizing the moment and getting it to stash.  It is really nice.  I also picked up a book I shall probably give him for Christmas, which is book about football by Pele that was also incredibly inexpensive.

Tonight is a night to stay in, knit and listen to the storm.

1 comment: