Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Kitchen Happens

My kitchen is in a bad state.  There is stuff everywhere.  This is not helped by the latest delivery - a new sort of oven type thing.  It's actually a combination microwave/convection/grill.  It is like mission control.  I have no idea where to start.  It's got potatoes baking in it at the moment.

The microwave failed and I use the microwave enough to make it worth while replacing.  I also have been missing my mini oven and the gas oven doesn't bake properly.  I have been pottering around the various possibilities and thought that the cost (ouch!!) of the combination thingy was worth it compared to replacing the microwave and then the gas cooker.  The hobs work fine.

So I got this one here.



So far, so good.  It hasn't exploded.  It hasn't tried to tap into the internet and take over the world - yet.  That may be a possibility.  I have an oven that can out think me.

I think I'll just concentrate on clearing the decks for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very useful thing to have in your kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete