Pages

Saturday 19 December 2015

Progress of a Sort

Bless - we got an extra present for the little girl, we got an adult colouring book as I thought it may appeal.  We added it to the bracelet bear had already picked for his friend.  I would have taken a photo but it has her name on, and it is a delicate, gold coloured, nickel free bracelet.

Bear has progressed on the piano.  He has more or less mastered 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas' but his attack on Jingle Bells need a lot more work.  We have neighbours and I feel for them.

I have even progressed slightly in the kitchen, but it still looks like a badly run depot for the disorganised.  I have got some stuff added to the Christmas order so that is more or less sorted.

I even have the left over soup from last night for lunch today.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky little girl - a bracelet and a coloring book! Both gifts sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete