Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Acute Attack of Hypochondria

I am achy and fed up. I'm putting it down to excess caffeine, lack of sleep, and an indecorous amount of rum. I still haven't properly warmed up. It's left me out of sorts and fed up with myself. I'm fairly sure that it isn't plague. I'm unimpressed.

I've also been unproductive, but I did take a car load of rubbish to the tip, and I plan to take another load tomorrow. Apart from anything else, a lot of cardboard from deliveries has built up and it won't all fit in the recycling bin. I've got a few jars as well (and less bottles than you would think). 

I'm currently watching a YouTube video by a Franciscan Friar that gives a really awesome explanation of evolution here. He's fine with evolution, and very articulate with it. 

I also want to give a quick shout out to Finn Cullen. He has a blog where he collects his thoughts, ideas and some of his awesome writings, Otherworlds. He's collected some of his writing into a book called The Blackrow Ballads, as a way, he said, of keeping them in one place. He would be the first to encourage you to check out the stories and poems for free on his blog or through Kindle Unlimited if you have it, but it's also available on Amazon to buy.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment