Pages

Thursday 4 March 2021

I Shouldn't be Let Out

I went into Aldi. I was feeling a little better, no cough or anything, and I took care to splash the sanitiser. I only went in for their 17p for 2 litres diet cola which is my favourite to go with rum. This was unfortunate because it's the day that their special buys go on sale in store and I fell for it. It's a craft week. 

I resisted the yarn, which I took as an absolute win. I am armpit deep in yarn and fighting hard against temptation to start a new project. Instead I picked up a raffia weaving kit, a stitching kit and a pack of pins. 



I have too much to do already! 

Still, at least I went to the tip and got rid of some of the rubbish cluttering the house, before calling into Aldi. It was mainly cardboard but some bits from the garden which was rubbish rather than green stuff. 

Bear has suggested that we have a stand of runner beans to go with the walking onions I feel like planting. I'm trying to thing of more moving veggies to go with them, perhaps spring onions. Polite suggestions welcome.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Our spring onions did not amount to much really but then I don't have much room to grow very many. The beetroot was worse but the lettuce, cress and spinach was fine and you can't go wrong with courgettes.
    All those crafts are going to keep you busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have given in too! I am trying hard to stay out of the shops so I'm not even tempted...but then there is Amazon!

    ReplyDelete