Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Parents Evening

It was bear's parents evening tonight, via video call. 

Apparently, bear is awesome! I am so  proud. The teachers were pleased with his behaviour and attitude. We got almost wall to wall praise. It looks like he will get good results in his exams in just over two years, but we have always rewarded effort and good attitude. 

I don't really have anywhere else to put this, because I don't want to sound smug to the other mums I have on my personal Facebook. But I'm sharing here. His attitude through distance learning was, it seems, stellar, and I'm so proud.

Despite some serious wind, it looks like the magpies' nest is still in position. I don't hold out much hope for any eggs that would have been in it - the way the trees were tossing would not have been good for them. Some trees were blown down nearby, but nothing serious. It's still stormy, but nothing like last night. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Well done bear and well done mum. It’s been a tough year for us all, great news he is doing so well. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Bear! I'm glad he's doing really well. A lot of it comes down to you and your parenting so pat on the back for you too!

    ReplyDelete