Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Hanging Around

Fifitr - so sorry to hear about your hand! That sounds bad. Those blender blades can be lethal. Did you need stitches? And it must be hard because you automatically go to use your hand and then it hurts! Sending good vibes. I hope it gets better soon.

Today hasn't been brilliantly productive. I was up earlier than bear appreciated as we had a video call with one health care professional very early, then a telephone call with another health care professional a little later, and then I was hanging around waiting on Delifresh delivery, because I couldn't really settle while I was listening out for it. I didn't get much, but I got a few nice bits.

So while I was hanging around waiting for calls and deliveries, I didn't seem to get much done. I gave the bathroom a good scrub, but I could have done more. Mind you, my girlie bits have been difficult. They are about as co-operative as a cat right now. I'm hoping it will settle down for the weekend.

And I've lost a stitch somewhere on the jacket, so I'll have to have a look at that when I'm in the right mind for it. 

I think I will crawl off now for an early night.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment