Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

May Not Make Sense

This may not make sense because I am beyond tired. I can feel my eyes shutting and it isn't 8pm. 

Bear normally turns up at the car for the lift home around 3.30 - 3.45pm. Today he rolled up at almost exactly 5.45pm. He was very apologetic. He had texted me at 3.15pm (when I was already in the car park having been there since 2.45pm) and asked permission to stay late for some drama rehearsals. I said that he could, I have books on my phone and I had my knitting with me. Around 5.15 I checked in and he apologised for forgetting the time. Then there was something about walking someone home and by the time he got to the car I had locked the doors and started nodding off. Poor DH was waiting for his dinner which I aim to have on the table at around 5.30pm, so before we left the car park!

He's due to have the same rehearsal tomorrow, but I already knew about that. I'll make sure to pack my knitting.

I need to pack my knitting. Today has been an expensive day. I ordered some cotton type yarn for a pattern I had already indulged in for a light cardigan type thing. I thought it would be great for warmer weather. That means that when the yarn arrives I need to drop all other projects and get cracking to be ready for summer. I hope that I'm skilled enough to knit it. It's £15.75 for the yarn, and I can't find anything I like for that price. I paid for the pattern, but I hope it will be useful in the future. 

I also picked up some Woodwick candles on offer with Yankee Bundles. They weren't ditch cheap, but had around 30% off, which is pretty good for Woodwick. They should keep us going over the summer, as we love their fragrance in the evenings. 

I also pre-ordered a cookbook and I'm now considering whether I should put in a Morrisons order. I could do with getting some frozen stuff and I'm trying to stay out of supermarkets. When I last looked, there were plenty of slots available. I'm also considering a Delifresh order for Easter, which isn't far off. 

I think I'll postpone decisions on deliveries or further purchases until I'm a little more rested. I can barely type. Waiting for bear took it out of me (though I got a few inches along with the blanket I'm knitting).

I hope that lot made sense. Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. That cardigan looks like something I would wear. It's a lot outside of my knitting expertise though lol.

    ReplyDelete