Pages

Thursday 25 March 2021

Nice and Quiet

Actually, I'm not too sure about 'nice and quiet'. It's quiet anyway. I'm so tired I can barely move and bear (who was picked up at 5.50pm after saying that he would be there at 5pm) was so tired that he came in and went straight to bed. Even DH is feeling a little run down.

At least we only have one day before the weekend. 

I'm a little worried about bear, as he ignored the slightly less unhealthy breakfast biscuits I had in the car when I picked him up as he already had a sugary snack with him. He didn't want anything to eat at all when we got in. 

I'll fill him full of the good stuff this weekend. Lots of roasted veg with garlic, home made soup and I may make a few biscuits or cakes with proper ingredients. Then we have the holidays.

I don't think I need to pick up anything tomorrow. I'm trying to stay out of the shops and I haven't decided on a Delifresh order yet. I'm torn between picking up some veg from the farm shop (which is proper local veg) for bear or staying at home. I may see what the Co-op has available. 

I'm going to have a prowl around the internet for veggie recipes, starting with the Jack Monroe site, Cooking on a Bootstrap. I fail at a lot of sustainable and environmental things, but I would like to at least try and reduce the meat we eat. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you aren't all coming down with something. Hopefully you'll all get some much needed rest!

    ReplyDelete