Pages

Sunday 23 October 2022

Another Quiet Day

Thank you for all the kind comments. I feel hugged!

It looks like bear is catching it now. He's definitely been under the weather. I had a delivery today and we are stocked up with salads for bear. Sometimes I look at him and think that he's the responsible adult in the house. He asked for salads and healthy food. 

I'm also feeling a little run down, and slept ten hours again last night. I'm feeling much better in myself, but I get exhausted very quickly. Sending all hugs to anyone else out there feeling this. It's a tough one.

Bear has decided that he likes some of the Itsu stuff in the supermarket, and as Morrisons have a reasonable range of it, I now have enough stuff that I actually want to get from Morrisons to make the £12 off a delivery of £60 worth it. To be honest, I'm barely scraping up to the £60, but I thought I would stock up with some stuff and stash things away for Christmas. I can't go overboard on any frozen stuff, though. The poor freezer is stuffed!

As bear is studying, I'm happy to stock up on fuel for him. There are worse things than Itsu. And watching him use chopsticks is a wonder - my son definitely outclasses me.

I was just looking through my old pics as I haven't taken any today and I found a pic of a soup kit. I think I'll wander off and see whether they are doing those again. This pic goes back to November 2017 - five years ago! But it was such fun. I'll have a rummage on Morrions site as the delivery isn't until Wednesday.



Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment:

  1. Your bear reminds me a bit of my daughter - she, too, likes eating salads and other healthy stuff! I still recall the time when she was about 3 years old - we had some cucumber salad with our dinner one night and afterwards, I offered her ice cream for dessert and she asked if we had more cucumber salad leftover and could she have that, instead of the ice cream! I couldn't believe it! I still tease her about it! :D
    I hope you start feeling better, soon, and bear, too. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete